Sunday, January 6, 2013

Small things that makes us bigger



Happy New Year everyone! I hope you had a great time this holidays and I also hope that all your dreams become true.
In this post I just want to show you a small view about what I did and made in this period so first I made presents and one of it is this drawing with a cute girl and her ferret and this shall represent my best friend and her ferret Besky, I hope she will enjoy it


Then I went to my parent hometown for Christmas and I can say I had a great time near my family, I haven't seen them for a long time. Our journey made me think again that we have a wonderful country and I have still to discover it so I will plan in the future a trip that covers all the interesting places in Romania, which deserve to be discovered.




Then we came back to my boyfriend parents in Maramures (worth to visit that's for sure) and had a great time in the yard with my precious dogs Hera and Lili


Receiving a wonderful gift from my father, a necklace with a pendant that says "Daddy's little girl". Isn't this adorable? I just love it


And swapping with the help of Revista Atelierul, this are the things that I've sent it to my swap partner Roxana, a brooch which I knew that she will enjoy it a Christmas card and a bookmark everything under The Art of Murmu license. She made the pictures and she enjoyed it very much. (Hope she didn't lie :P)

How about you? which were the small things from this holidays that made you bigger?

No comments: